1. How does Holvi’s bookkeeping preparation work?
Your Holvi account is built on income and expense categories that you create. Each transaction in your Holvi account is placed into some income or expense category that you assign it to.
You can group your categories in order to separate personal and business expenses.
Remember that Holvi does not provide automated bookkeeping but you can freely use the reports from your Holvi-account to make bookkeeping an easier task!
2. How can I edit a bookkeeping category?
You can edit a bookkeeping category by selecting Bookkeeping and then Categories in the main menu. Select the category you wish to edit, and select Edit.
3. What is the category “uncategorised”?
“Uncategorised” is an automatically created category. Please find more information here.
4. How do I pay VAT from my Holvi account?
Here you can find all information about how to pay VAT with Holvi.
5. How long do I need to keep the original receipts?
Please discuss this with your accountant as the rules here can vary from country to country, and even differ per industry and/or business type.