1. Who can order a card?
A Holvi user with a role that is either Creator or Administrator can order cards for the account.
2. How many cards can one user have?
How many cards one user can have depends on the chosen pricing plan. More details can be found here.
3. To which address will the card be delivered?
The Holvi Business Debit Mastercard® will be delivered to the address you have provided us . Please, make sure we have your correct home address!
4. How long does it take receiving the Holvi Business MasterCard®?
After ordering the card arrives within 10-15 business days.
5. I have not yet received the Holvi Business Mastercard®. What shall I do?
The delivery time of Holvi Business Debit Mastercard is 10-15 business days. If the card has not arrived within that time, please contact our customer support at email@example.com.
6. I have switched to another pricing model, is it possible that my card has stopped working?
Yes, it is possible. The Holvi Business Debit Mastercard stops working as soon as you switch to a pricing plan that does not include the Holvi Business Debit Mastercard automatically. If you ever decide to go back to a pricing plan which includes the card, the card will work again.
7. I can’t withdraw money due to limits. Where can I get more information about it?
You can find more information about the spending and withdrawal limits here.
8. Where can I find more information about the applied fees?
More information about the applied card fees can be found here.
9. How can I lock my card?
You can temporarily lock your card by going to account settings > payment cards > choose the card you want to lock > lock. More information about the card management can be found here.
10. I forgot my PIN. What to do?
You can check your PIN by going to account settings > payment cards > choose the correct card > Show PIN. Holvi will send a confirmation code to your mobile phone. More information about the card management can be found here.
11. I changed my PIN but it wasn't accepted when I tried to pay.
Some card terminals don't register the PIN change right away. In that case, we recommend using the card at an ATM. Go through the process until you have entered your PIN. You can cancel the session afterwards and don't need to withdraw any money.
12. How do I destroy my card?
If you want to destroy your Holvi Business Debit MasterCard®, you can cut it in half (remember to also cut the chip) and contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org to destroy the card in the system.
13. I noticed a card transaction I didn't authorise. What do I do?
Please follow the process described here in case you notice unauthorised transactions on your account.