1. Who can order a card?
A Holvi user with a role that is either Creator or Administrator can order cards for the account.
2. How many cards can one user have?
How many cards one user can have depends on the chosen pricing plan. More details can be found here.
3. To which address will the card be delivered?
The Holvi Business Mastercard will only be delivered to your home address. Make sure we have your correct home address!
4. How long does it take receiving the Holvi Business Mastercard?
After ordering the card arrives within 10 business days.
5. I have not yet received the Holvi Business Mastercard card. What shall I do?
The delivery time of Holvi Business Mastercard is 10 business days. If the card has not arrived within that time, please contact our customer support at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. I have switched to another pricing model, is it possible that my card has stopped working?
Yes, it is possible. The Holvi Mastercard stops working as soon as you switch to a pricing plan that does not include the Holvi Business Mastercard automatically. If you ever decide to go back to a pricing plan which includes the card, the card will work again.
7. I can’t withdraw money due to limits. Where can I get more information about it?
You can find more information about the spending and withdrawal limits here.
8. Where can I find more information about the applied fees?
More information about the pro pricing and the applied card fees can be found here.
9. How can I block my card?
You can temporarily block your card by going to Payment cards > choose the card you want to block > Block. More information about the card management can be found here.
10. I forgot my PIN. What to do?
You can check your PIN by going to My profile > My cards > choose the correct card > Show PIN. Holvi will send a confirmation code to your mobile phone. More information about the card management can be found here.
11. How do I destroy my card?
If you want to destroy your Holvi Business Mastercard, you can cut it in half (remember to also cut the chip) and contact our support team at email@example.com to destroy the card in the system.