1. Where do I see my outgoing payments?
Go to your Holvi account and click on "Transactions" on the right side. Afterwards you'll see on the left side the approved and scheduled payments.
2. Do real-time transfers between Holvi accounts work?
Unfortunately real-time transfers between Holvi accounts do not work right now.
3. How long is the payment processing time?
You can find detailed information of the payment processing times here.
4. When is the cut-off-time?
Holvi's cutoff time is 10:30 Helsinki (UTC+02:00) on banking days (Monday-Friday).
5. Can I cancel a confirmed payment?
Once a payment has been confirmed, you can no longer cancel a verified payment.
6. How do I delete an upcoming payment?
In order to delete a planned transaction, please click on the transaction, choose "options" and then cancel the payment.
If you wish to change the date of a scheduled payment, you must cancel the payment by going to Transactions > Select the payment > Options > Cancel. After this, you can make a new payment with the correct details.
7. I would like to make a transfer in any other currency than Euro. How do I proceed?
We recommend using Wise for payments to and from Holvi in other currencies and payments from outside the SEPA area. Please find more information about international payments in Holvi here!
8. Which currencies does Holvi support?
Currently Holvi only accepts SEPA payments (SEPA credit transfers) in EUR currency from SEPA countries. More information about this here.