To open your business account with Holvi, go to www.holvi.com and click on "sign up" on the top. You will then be guided through the registration process - easy-peasy! There are some important things to note:
1. Your Email address: Please make sure to enter the correct address. You will then receive an automated email to this address, and have to verify it by clicking on the link contained in this email. If your email address is not verified, you will not be able to use your account.
2. Your Phone number: You will have to enter your mobile number. This number will also be used to send your SMS TAN, with which you will be able to approve payments. Unfortunately phone numbers with a country code of "+1" are not accepted, as aren't some other non-European numbers.
3. Your identity: Every Holvi account is opened by a natural person who acts as representative of the business that they are opening the account for. That means that you will have to give your real name, your residential address, and complete personal verification in order to open the account.
4. Pricing plan: You will have to choose your pricing plan when opening the account, but you can change it again at any time if you change your mind. If you don't know if you have all documents ready that are required for verification, we would recommend to start with the "Basic" pricing plan, which you can then upgrade any time. There is only one pricing plan for e-residents.
5. Your business: Please have business information appropriate to your company type ready, in order to make sure your account can be verified quickly.