1. Who can order a Holvi payment card?
In order to order a card your account must meet the following requirements
- Only the Administrator or Creator of the account can order cards
- You must have completed your business and personal verifications.
2. Ordering your first Holvi payment card
Please note! The first card will be ordered for you automatically, once your profile is fully verified.
For ordering a card, please follow the steps below:
- Navigate to the account settings, then payment cards menu in your account
- Click START or Create New if you already have existing cards
- Name you card (this is only a "nick name" of your card, it will not be printed to the card). Your Holvi Business Debit Mastercard® will have the following information in front: name of Card Holder, name of business
- Then define the restrictions - click NEXT
- Pick the cardholder - here you see all verified account administrators - click next
- Choose the delivery address - if your home address is not visible here, please add it from the add new address button - click next
- Review the order
- Make sure to deliver a proof of address document* if your address is unverified
- Agree to the terms and that the submitted info is correct
- Click confirm and order
*If you don't yet have a verified address we ask you for a Proof of address - e.g. a utility bill scan (no older than three months) with your name and current residential address on it (your home address, not business). It can be a phone bill, electricity bill, tax card, insurance bill or any other official document that has the previously mentioned information.
Your card order will be processed and you should receive your brand new Holvi Business Mastercard within 10 business days.
The Holvi Business Debit Mastercard card displays your business name embossed on the front, right under your cardholder name. Note that only the first 21 characters of your business name will appear on the card.
3. Ordering additional cards
Here you can find out how many cards are included in your pricing plan and how you can order more cards for your account and what fees apply.
If you do not see the choice to order additional cards, please
- Open your account settings, then payment cards menu in your account
- On the page that opened - click the Back arrow on the top left
- You will now see a Create new button that you can use to order a new card.
We send you a new card before your old card expires and therefore advise you to check your current address. The address can be changed under account settings > payment cards > options > configure > edit the address.
This address will be used the following time the card gets ordered in case no changes are made after this. Changing the card address directly after the card has been ordered will not change the address of the already sent card. The address will be configured in your card info and checked by online merchants. Please always make orders using the same address as configured in your card settings.
Please also note that if you open a new company account for another company in Holvi through your user profile, the first card will not be automatically ordered when the new company is verified. To order a card separately, select the correct company > Account settings > Payment cards > Create new.
4. Expected card delivery
After the card order you should receive your brand new Holvi Business Debit Mastercard within 10 business days.
5. How to activate the card
To activate your Holvi Business Debit Mastercard® card and start using it everywhere Mastercard cards are accepted, do the following:
- Login with your Holvi credentials at https://holvi.com/card/activate
- Enter your card details to activate it and receive your PIN code
Please note that you will not receive a separate letter with your PIN, instead it will be shown to you in your account after activating the card.