1. Does Holvi have e-invoicing?
2. How do I add myself as cc when sending the invoice?
To send an invoice to yourself, go to "Edit" in the already sent invoice and enter your email address into the recipient field. An actual "cc" field does not exist in this case, but an invoice can be sent several times to different email addresses.
3. How do I know the invoice arrived to the customer?
When the status of the invoice changes to “sent”, the invoice has successfully been sent from Holvi.
4. From which address is the invoice sent?
The invoice is sent from email@example.com.
5. What do invoice e-mails look like?
The most important information of the invoice is displayed directly in the email text, and the actual invoice is attached as a PDF. In the Preview you can see how the invoice will look like.
6. Do you charge a commission per invoice?
The grower plan allows you to create and send as many invoices as you like. If you are using E-Invoicing, you can send 500 E-Invoices per month and we charge 0.50€ for every additional E-Invoice.
We do not charge any additional commission per invoice.
7. What is the maximum of 3 invoices in the starter plan?
The starter plan allows you to test the invoicing tool by creating and sending 3 invoices per month.
8. Is it possible to create more than 3 invoices in the starter plan?
The grower plan includes the unlimited use of the invoicing tool. If you want to send more than 3 invoices, you can upgrade to grower at any time.