You'll need to provide the following four documents:
- Register extract
- Association rules
- Board minutes
- Signed minutes with details of the election of the Board members
Full register extract – No older than 6 months
A register extract is a document showing all the details recorded about an association in the Finnish Register of Associations.
Make sure your extract is:
- Easy to read – Good enough quality that we can easily make out all the important info
- Issued within past 6 months – We can't accept documents older than 6 months
- Full extract, one document – Upload your entire extract as a single document
The activity of an association is defined by its rules and the Finnish Associations Act. The purpose of the association, forms of activity, meetings, the executive committee or board and membership are defined in the rules of the association. The rules may also specify if there are any other persons besides the chairperson entitled to act on behalf of the association (sign for the association).
Board meeting minutes confirm your authorisation to open a Holvi account on behalf of your association.
Board minutes must:
- Confirm your association's decision to open a Holvi account
- State that you are authorised to act as a Holvi account opener
- State specifically that you, as account opener, are authorised to perform any action in Holvi
Instructions for providing board minutes
- Use our template (preferred)
Include the standard text below in your own meeting minutes:
Opening and use of banking services provided by Holvi Payment Services Oy
It was decided to authorise [name of person, ID] to represent [name of association] in all activities related to Holvi Payment Services Oy in accordance with Holvi's Terms of Service.
The authorisation includes in particular:
- To open, manage and close Payment Accounts/terminate the business relationship,
- To make Payment Transactions via the relevant payment instrument provided,
- To grant access to third parties (such as: employees) and
- To make use of the Holvi Services.
The above list is only exemplary and not exhaustive.
The Authorised Representative is not entitled to issue sub-authorisations.
This authorisation is valid until the end of the contractual relationship between Holvi and the association or revoked by the association at any time in writing to Holvi Payment Services Oy.
Other information that you will need to verify your association:
You will need to provide some information of all the Board members. Please have following information available for the account application:
- Full name (first name, last name)
- Date of birth
- Personal identity code or passport details (passport number)
- Home address, postcode and country
- FATCA reporting (yes/no)
- PEP details (yes/no)