In this article we'll go through how to use the expense claim tool.
Table of contents:
You can use Holvi's Expense Claim function to pay back to people who have made purchases for your group or activity. There's two ways to reimburse an expense in Holvi. You can either file the expenses directly to Holvi OR you can send an external expense claim form to the person who is requesting money. Both actions are available in your Holvi account by clicking the Expense claims tab on the left hand side of the account.
1. Click Expense claims on the left side of your Holvi account
2. Choose File a claim If you want to file expenses directly in the account.
3. Fill in the subject of the claim
4. Fill in the details of the recipient, to be paid to.
5. Fill in the details of the expenses and add a receipt as an attachment
6. Save or pay now. Pay the expenses right away or save the expense claim for later approval.
For sending a claim to someone else choose:
1. Expense claims.
2. Manage Claimants. Here you see a list of the current expense claimants that can send you expense claims. They have received an email link that gives access to an expense claim form that they can fill and send it your way. You only need the recipient's first name, last name and email address. The receiver can use the same link whenever they need to file expenses. If you want to resend a link you need to deactivate the link first an then re-invite the claimant.
3. To send the form to a new user click here Invite a claimant and fill in the details of the claimant. By clicking invite a claimant after filling in all the details you'll send a link to an expense claim per e-mail to the claimant.