Representative authorisation for business or associations accounts


Representative authorisation

If you are not working alone as a freelancer or as a sole trader we need to make sure you have the right to operate under your business/association's name. This is why we ask the following business types to submit a representative authorisation.

  • Limited companies
  • Associations
  • Other businesses or associations that have more than 1 owner.

Please download the correct (business OR association) document attached below, fill in the information and upload it to Holvi's business verification page:


NOTE: If more than one person is required to sign for the company, the authorisation must include all signatures.

Example of a filled document below.


Was this article helpful?
2 out of 5 found this helpful
Powered by Zendesk