In this article we'll go through the different reports that Holvi offer.
Table of contents:
Here's how you find the reports in your Holvi account:
1. Choose the Bookkeeping tab
2. Click Reports
Under reports you'll find three options: account statement, service fees receipt and bookkeeping reports.
Holvi's built in Reports give you many handy tools that you can freely use as you like to.Remember that Holvi does not provided automated bookkeeping but you can freely use Holvi's reports to make bookkeeping an easier task!
Holvi provides reports in forms of:
- Account statement: a time based list of every transaction (cash based), Freely customisable dates, Excel/PDF format
- Holvi service fee receipt: what you have paid as Holvi's service fees (cash based). Freely customisable dates, PDF format
Then under Bookkeeping reports you have:
- Income statement: Total incomes, expenses and their sum as Net Income (cash based). Freely customisable dates, Excel/PDF format
- Budget report: a breakdown of your income and expense categories, what transactions they withhold and what are the realised amounts (cash based), Excel format
- Invoicing (accrual and cash based): a continuous list of your invoices. Including the issue, due and payment dates and VAT. Freely customisable dates, Excel format
- Accounting journal: A comprehensive chronological list of every transaction in your account. Including date, type, VAT%, category and other important information (accrual/cash based). Freely customisable dates, Excel format
- General Ledger: A breakdown of your income and expense categories and the transactions they contain. Including date, type, VAT%, category and other important information (cash based). Freely customisable dates, Excel format
- VAT report (if your account is VAT liable): a list of transactions that include VAT organised by their VAT% (cash based). Freely customisable dates, Excel/PDF format
Order lists (and the answers to additional questions, if the product had them) can be accessed within the Online Store menu.