With Holvi, you’ll get complete set of business management tools:
- A business account for sending and receiving GBP payments
- Invoicing: create and send invoices with just a few clicks to receive GBP payments. You will receive a push notification to let you know an invoice has been paid so you can keep track of your outstanding invoices.
- Holvi Business Mastercard®: Fully integrated, works together with the mobile app
- Bookkeeping preparation: save time by digitising your receipts
- Bookkeeping reports: automatically created for easy accounting
- Instant notifications: keep track of your finances in real time
Holvi's Business Current Account
Holvi is licensed by the Financial Supervisory Authority of Finland (FIN-FSA). All account numbers are valid UK account numbers that are 8 digits long.
Holvi's Sort Code is 04-00-14
Holvis UK pilot currently only supports national transactions in GBP. This means also we only process payments and accept payments made in GBP. If you need to make an outbound international payment, we recommend using Transferwise.
Please note, it is not possible to receive international payments in other currencies. If your customer or client wishes to pay you from outside the U.K., then likewise, we also recommend using Transferwise.
If you make a payment before 08.30 GMT (10.30am Helsinki time (UTC+02:00)), then normally, the payment will be received on the same day.
You can find more info on our payment processing time for card payments and account transfers here.
Holvi Business Prepaid MasterCard®
As a Holvi user, you will receive your very own Holvi Business Prepaid MasterCard®, which is fully integrated to your account. The card works as a normal Debit card, which means it always corresponds with the balance on your Holvi account.
Please read more about the Holvi Business Prepaid MasterCard® here.
Hope you also find the time to have a look at the terms for Holvi Business Prepaid MasterCard® here: https://support.holvi.com/hc/en-gb/articles/207428105-Terms-for-Holvi-Business-Prepaid-MasterCard-
Invoicing through Holvi
As a Holvi user you are able to collect funds to your account by using Holvi invoicing. If you are using the Holvi Basic pricing plan, invoicing is integrated in your plan and you can start using the invoicing by adding your business information in the invoicing settings. Once you have added your info, you are ready to send your first invoice through Holvi. Please find more information on how to set up the invoicing here.
The Holvi account includes automated financial reports and receipt management free of charge, but it does not replace your accountant or tax advisor.
Bookkeeping in Holvi is built using income and expense categories. It is a good idea to create these categories together with your bookkeeper, so that the relevant categories are already in place during the first transactions. The income and expense categories form the base for the financial reports in Holvi.
It is often a good idea to invite your accountant to access the account. This way she/he can login and fetch receipts and reports as needed. Another possibility is to upload reports, receipts and invoices to your Dropbox account from the Holvi exports app, from where your accountant can access the files as well.
- You can fetch the following reports from Holvi, capped by date:
- Account statement
- Service fee receipt
- Income statement
- Invoicing report (List of invoices and invoice status)
- Ledger (Events separated in income and expense categories, VAT separated)
- Journal (Events in chronological order, VAT separated)
- VAT report
Please find more information about the bookkeeping reports here.
Managing users on your account
As the creator of your Holvi account you can manage the users on your account. This means you can for instance invite your bookkeeper to the account and avoid extra paperwork by just a few clicks.
Please find more information on the user roles and how to invite users to your account here.
What you can’t do (yet!)
The following features will show in your account but are not currently available. We plan on implementing these in due course and will let you know when they are ready.
- Online store
- Automatic Top-up
- Bacs payments (Sending and Receiving)
- Bacs Direct Debit
- FPS - Faster Payment Service
- Sending & receiving payments in currencies other than Pounds (GBP).