Holvi’s pilot programme in the Eurozone countries (BE/FR/IE/IT/NL)
Holvi is the digital current account with a complete set of tools to manage your business. Built specifically for entrepreneurs and freelancers, Holvi lets you focus on growing your business, rather than getting bogged down with day-to-day operations. It’s business banking that gives you back your time.
Holvi is already well known in Finland, Austria and Germany, and worldwide through its e-Residency program. We are constantly growing our community of thriving entrepreneurs, and now we want to get to know you!
As part of our pilot program in the eurozone, we’re now giving entrepreneurs and sole traders in Belgium, France, Ireland, Italy and the Netherlands the chance to experience a better way of handling their business finances.
We are thrilled to have you on board, and look forward to hearing your feedback on your experience using Holvi. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us with any questions or concerns at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Who is Holvi?
We are entrepreneurs, first and foremost. Founded in 2011 and based in Helsinki, we understand what it takes to turn a passion into a business – that’s why we’re so dedicated to helping you grow yours.
We have Nordic roots, but we’re a global community of around 100 team members representing 20 different nationalities. In addition to creating one of the world’s most innovative digital financial services, we’re also part-time bloggers, designers, developers, photographers and musicians. We’re driven by unique ideas and experiences, and every day we’re working hard to make life easier for our customers.
With Holvi, you’ll get complete set of business management tools
- A business current account for sending and receiving Euro payments
- Invoicing: create and send invoices with just a few clicks to receive pan-European payments
- Holvi Business Mastercard®: Fully integrated, works together with the mobile app
- Bookkeeping preparation: save time by digitising your receipts
- Bookkeeping reports: automatically created for easy accounting
- Instant notifications: keep track of your finances in real time