1. If I change between pricing models, does the change happen immediately?
2. What happens if I downgrade my pricing to the cheapest pricing model?
The change will happen immediately and Holvi will only charge for the days you have used each pricing model. Certain features may be disabled depending on the new pricing plan.
3. I get error messages when trying to enable certain features?
If you get an error message saying that a feature is not available for you, it usually means that you have chosen a pricing plan where the feature is available only as an add on.
Example: Service message "Sending invoices is not included with your current plan" means that in the pricing model Starter the invoicing tool is limited. You will be able to match, and credit invoices, but you can not send new invoices.
By managing your subscription or by enabling new add ons, you can start using the features you want.
After switching to the Starter pricing model, you can continue to use your existing Holvi Business Mastercard for a fee of € 3 per month.
4. Can an admin/editor also change to a new pricing plan?
Only the creator of the account can change the pricing. Admins/Editors will receive the error message: "Only the account creator can change the subscription plan".
If you click “Request plan change” the email client of the creator will open with pre-made email body.
5. Where can I find all information about the pricing?
6. If I’m limited to one card on the Grower pricing model, how can I affect spending limits on the card?
It is not possible to affect spending limits, these are the same for all our customers and cannot be individualised.
7. I am a Pro customer and I want to open a new account. Do I have to choose the new pricing?
Our pricing is now charged per company. If you have one account in pro pricing already and want to open a new account for the same company, you need to change the pricing to "Complete" first in order to open a new account.
8. Does both in- and outgoing payments count as SEPA-payments?
Yes, this applies to in- and outgoing transactions (SEPA Credit Transfers) but does not include SEPA Direct Debit.
9. If I switch from Pro to Starter, will the card remain active?
Yes, you’ll keep any cards you have from your old pricing, but we will charge you an extra fee of 3 Euros per card per month, which will be displayed in your monthly service fee report.
10. Is it possible to stay in the PRO or BASIC pricing model?
Currently there are no plans to ask existing Pro/Basic account holders to make the switch.
11. I was PRO/BASIC/E-residency user and switched to the new pricing. I’ve now decided to move back to PRO/BASIC/E-residency pricing. How can I do this?
Once you switched your plan from PRO/BASIC/E-residents to a new plan, you are not able to revert back to the previous plan.
12. What is the Fair Use Policy?
Holvi’s Fair Use Policy introduces a monthly limit for specific services or products. We chose the limits sensibly and based on feedback of our users. Here you can find the fees that may incur when you exceed these limits.
13. Reviewing and changing your pricing
Holvi’s pricing plans are company-based, so you only pay your pricing plan once, even if you have several accounts belonging to one company.
You can review and change your current pricing plan by navigating to your account settings and looking at your subscription type.
Changing your pricing plan will have an immediate effect.
14. Enabling extra features
If you are using e.g. the Starter plan and wish to use features that are not included in your current pricing plan, you can add them in accordance to our pricing model.
If you want to activate a certain feature, choose the account from your home view > click account settings > click subscription > choose the feature from the view that opens on your browsr (e.g. invoicing, online store) > activate.
If you wish to disable the feature simply click deactivate in the same place.