1. Why does Holvi charge VAT?
Effective from 1st May 2018 onwards, Holvi is required to charge value added tax (VAT) for its additional tools and services (outside of Holvi’s payment services).
The charge will vary depending on your plan and account usage and will be reflected in your monthly bill from Holvi.
2. Does Holvi charge VAT on all services?
We differentiate between payment services and add-on services (SaaS services). Holvi is required to charge VAT on all add-on services (not payment services).
Payment services are:
- Holvi Business Account
- SEPA Transfers & SDD
- Instant Top-Up (only available in Finland)
Add-on services are:
- Online Store (only available in Finland)
- Salaries (only available in Finland)
- Holvi Business Mastercard
- Monthly subscription
- Other fees
More information can be found in the Pricing Terms.
3. Is the VAT included in my pricing model?
The VAT is not included in the pricing overview and will come on top of it.
4. Reverse VAT for companies based outside of Finland or Germany
If your company is not based in Finland or Germany, please find important information about the reverse VAT here.