What do I need to open a Holvi account?

Last updated

To open an account as a sole-trader you will need:

Valid ID - Passport or EU ID card
VAT number (only if you are VAT registered)

Please note, we do not accept Drivers Licences

Was this article helpful?

0 out of 0 found this helpful