Personal verification with selfie
We'll need to verify your identity before you can use your account. The procedure requires only few simple steps:
- Download and open the Holvi app
- Go to your Profile
- Verify your phone number
- Tap finger on "Name" field to initiate the verification process. You will see this screen:
- Make sure you have a good internet connection, which is unlikely to be interrupted
- Make sure you are in a well-lit space. Dark rooms with spotlights make it difficult to read your ID
- It might take few minutes for the App to update your verification status.
More information about the Autoident feature here
Holvi supports a number of European national IDcards. If your IDcard is not supported, we will require a valid passport to complete identity verification.
Driver’s licenses are not an approved form of ID!
In addition to your personal verification, we will ask for:
- Company registration number
- VAT number (only if you are VAT registered)
- Registry extract from the Companies House
- Power of Attorney (if you don’t have sole rights to sign for the company)
In order to verify your business, you will have to submit the relevant information related to your company activities. As a regulated financial institution, we also need a copy of your company’s registry extract. Please upload this information when prompted to do so.
The registry extract is a document that you have received from companies house. Lost it? You should be able to find it here if you search for your company: https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk
For verifying your company, we will need to know your VAT number (e.g. GB999 999973 – the number you get from HMRC when registering your company).
If you do not have the right to sign for the company alone, we ask for a Power Of Attorney.
For more information, see here: