💡 Your IBAN and BIC will appear in your account after you finish verifying your account.
💻 How to find your IBAN & BIC at Holvi.com
Log in at Holvi.com. On the Home screen, you’ll see your IBAN and BIC under Account details. You can copy to clipboard to make easy payments.
📱 How to find your IBAN & BIC in the Holvi app
Log in to your Holvi app. You can see your IBAN in the My account section of your Home. Tap the section to view your account details. You can tap and hold your IBAN or BIC to copy.
What is an IBAN and what does it look like?
An IBAN (International Bank Account Number) uniquely identifies an individual account at a specific financial institution in a particular country. This makes it possible to send and receive money from all other IBAN-holding accounts via SEPA payment. Your IBAN consists of up to 34 alphanumeric characters.
- Character 1-2: Country code – e.g. FI for Finland, DE for Germany
- 3-4: Two check digits – e.g. 12
- 5-12: Domestic bank account number – e.g. 7997 7997
- 13-22: Account number (or routing information) – e.g. 1234 56
Example: Holvi’s Finnish IBAN is FI12 7997 7997 1234 56
What is a BIC and what does it look like?
The BIC (Business Identifier Code, sometimes called SWIFT code) is an internationally recognised sort code. It consists of 8 or 11 alphanumeric characters:
- Character 1-4: Bank code
- Character 5-6: Country code
- Character 7-8: Location code
- Character 9-11: Bank branch code (optional)
Example: Holvi’s BIC is HOLVFIHH