Acceptable Use Policy
Holvi Payment Services Ltd
You are independently responsible for complying with all applicable laws in all of your actions related to your use of Holvi as a payment services provider. In addition, you must adhere to the Holvi Payment Services Agreement and this Acceptable Use Policy.
If Holvi has reason to believe that you may be engaging in or have engaged in fraudulent activities or activities that violate the any of the terms and conditions of this Acceptable Use Policy, your access to the Holvi service may be suspended or terminated without notice.
It is prohibited to use the Holvi service for activities that violate:
- any law, statute, ordinance or regulation;
- personal information of third parties in breach of applicable law;
- applicable laws or industry regulations regarding the sale of alcoholic drinks, smoking products, tobacco products, or prescription drugs and devices;
- copyright, trademark, right of publicity or privacy or any other proprietary right under the laws of account owner’s jurisdiction;
- activities on behalf of a legal entity not based within the European Union.
It is prohibited to use the Holvi service for activities related to transactions involving:
- illegal products or services;
- narcotics, steroids, certain controlled substances or other products that present a risk to consumer safety or any activity that relate to drug paraphernalia;
- electronic cigarettes related products;
- items that encourage, promote, facilitate or instruct others to engage in illegal activity
- stolen goods including digital and virtual goods;
- items that incites hate, bestiality, mutilation, violence, racial intolerance, or the financial exploitation of a crime;
- item related with depiction of sexual acts with persons being under the influence of intoxicating agents, hypnosis or with sleeping persons;
- items that are considered obscene, or sexually oriented materials or services;
- live animals or endangered animal species;
- connected to the selling of on package travel, package holidays and package tours as defined in the Council Directive 90/314/EEC;
- connected to services where the service provider collects money on behalf of others as a payment services provider;
- virtual, digital or cryptocurrency related activities, sale of vouchers, value cards or valuable usable “chips”;
- involving ammunition, arms, or related parts or accessories;
- the sale of traveler’s cheques or money orders;
- promotion or advertising of products or services other than your own without appropriate authorisation;
- gambling, betting activities, lotteries or sale of value usable usable “chips” or vouchers connected to this services;
- collecting money without license when compulsory in the account owner´s jurisdiction;
- multi-level marketing programs, matrix programs or other similar programs;
- programs, materials or services related to get-rich courses or related to increase your wealth or gambling;
- sale or distribution services based on offering telephone or chat services regarded as being of a sexual nature;
- financial or escrow services;
- factoring, lending or investment services;
- selling stocks, bonds, securities, options, futures or an investment interest in any entity or property;
- dating services;
- spiritual or worship services or products;
- products or services related to the Second World War;
- jewels, precious metals and stones;
- bath salts or herbal products;
- modification chips;
- payments to or from accounts in OFAC listed sanctioned countries;
- Ticket resale;
- Threatening behaviours towards the Holvi Payment Services Oy personnel.
The list of prohibited activities is not exhaustive and it is your responsibility to ensure that you do not use the Holvi service for transactions that may be considered illegal in your jurisdiction.
Holvi reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to amend the list of prohibited activities with immediate effect.
Violations of the Acceptable Use Policy
We encourage you to report violations of this policy to Holvi immediately.
If you have a question about whether a type of transaction may violate the Acceptable Use Policy, you can contact Holvi by email at: https://support.holvi.com