Under Contacts, you will find all contact information for your customers from the online shop, invoices and outgoing transfers.
1. Adding a New Contact
To create a new contact in your Holvi account, log in to your Holvi profile, select the correct account, and click Contacts.
You can now create a new contact by clicking on Add contact (top right corner). In addition to name, company name and image, you can also enter the following information:
- IBAN of the contact
- Phone number
- E-invoice address
Once you finished entering all the information, click save.
2. What is the e-invoicing Address?
If you want to send electronic invoices, you can enter the e-invoice address of the payment recipient in the e-invoice address field. Electronic invoices are a simplified method of sending invoices and an electronic invoicing document, which has the same content and legal consequences as an invoice on paper. The invoice recipient has to agree to the electronic invoice in order to use this method.
3. Using the Contacts
Once you have one or more contacts in your contact list, you have the following options:
- Send: Allows sending of payments and invoices to the recipient
- Edit details: Here you can update your contact at any time
- More: Deleting the chosen contact
- Search: When you click on contacts you can search for a specific contact in the search field via e-mail, first name or last name
4. Deleting an Existing Contact
Click on the contact you want to remove and select Remove in the upper right corner of the More drop-down.