Before contacting us:
- You may be able to find an answer to your question on our FAQ Pages:
- Check out the rest of our Help Centre.
- Check our Status Page for information about possible service disruptions.
|Helpful information regarding resources for sole traders in times of coronavirus can be found here in our blog articles:|
How can I get in touch?
- Live Chat - Log in to your account and open the chat through “Help” button on the bottom right.
- Email - Send us a support request via this form.
- Phone support - Call charge: local/mobile network rate
- Finland: +358 75 325 2935
- Germany & Austria: +49 30 568 37032
- e-Residents: +372 880 7764
Note: If you are a registered customer and require assistance with your account - please remember to always add your primary registered email address or phone number to your contact request.
We are available on weekdays during the following times. Please submit a request if you need to contact us outside of our business hours.
|Finland||10.00-16.00 (EET)||09.00-17.00 (EET)|
|Germany/Austria||09.00-13.00 (CET)||09.00-17.00 (CET)|
|Other markets||10.00-16.00 (EET)||09.00-17.00 (EET)|
Exceptions to our opening hours in December 2020
23.12. & 31.12.:
|Finland||09.00-13.00 (EET)||09.00-13.00 (EET)|
|Germany/Austria||08.00-12.00 (CET)||08.00-12.00 (CET)|
|Other markets||09.00-13.00 (EET)||09.00-13.00 (EET)|