Before contacting us:
- You may be able to find an answer to your question on our FAQ Pages:
- Check out the rest of our Help Centre.
- Check our Status Page for information about possible service disruptions.
|Helpful information regarding resources for sole traders in times of coronavirus can be found here in our blog articles:|
How can I get in touch?
- Live Chat - Log in to your account and open the chat through “Help” button on the bottom right.
- Email - Send us a support request via this form.
- Phone support temporarily suspended due to Covid-19
Since day-care centres and schools are now closed, Holvi parents are faced with the challenge of working and providing childcare at the same time.
After careful consideration, we’ve decided this isn’t the right working environment for delivering our high standard of phone support. Therefore, we’ve shifted focus onto our live chat and email support. This makes life easier for the parents on our team – and their families – while allowing us to maintain our usual high level of support.
We thank you for your understanding and apologise for any inconvenience this may cause. Please know that we’re still doing everything we can to answer all your questions in a timely manner – only now in a different way under these special circumstances. Let’s get through these difficult times together.
- Finland: +358 75 325 2935
- Germany & Austria: +49 30 568 37032
- e-Residents: +372 880 7764
Note: If you are a registered customer and require assistance with your account - please remember to always add your primary registered email address or phone number to your contact request.