1. How to download the application
The Holvi application is available via the App Store (iOS) and Google Play Store (Android) in Austria, Finland, and Germany. Downloading the application replaces the existing Holvi mobile application on your device.
In the Holvi app you can conveniently follow up on payments, make transactions, save your receipts, manage the your Holvi Business Mastercard, send invoices and manage your Holvi profile.
The payments tool on the Holvi App can be accessed directly from within the account, or alternatively from within the my accounts -view.
An outbound payment consists of four steps:
- Select payment amount
- Select a recipient from the available contacts, or by searching by the recipient’s name. If a contact doesn’t exist, then you can easily create one from here. In case the contact shows the wrong account number, simply click the on the three dots to on the right-hand side of the screen
- Edit the payment details if necessary, add a attachment or a payment message or reference number
- Request and enter the verification code
You can access a payment’s details by selecting the payment item from within payments overview (feed). From here you can easily recategorise a payment, and also itemize a payment.
If you wish to add an attachment to a payment, then simply select the the attachment icon to the right of the payment item. Alternatively, attachments and attachment management is accessible from a payment’s details.
Please note that since the Bookkeeping section isn’t yet part of the app, bookkeeping categories are managed via the Holvi web interface.
Sending invoices on the Holvi app consists of a few easy steps:
- Add or select a recipient
- Enter the invoice recipient’s details, and e-invoicing address in case you wish to send an e-invoice
- Enter details per invoice line item
- Double-check the details and send the invoice
4. Holvi Business Mastercard card management
Card management is now found on the upper right-hand corner of the mobile application
Swipe to switch card, and easily manage card settings on the go.
Under card management you can change the PIN code for a card by selecting “change/show PIN-code”. When choosing this option, a security code will be sent to your phone. When you enter the security code to the required field, your PIN code will appear on your mobile screen.
To order a new card, simply select the + icon in the upper-right corner, and select the user from the view that opens up
5. Profile management
Your profile settings are easy to manage on the Holvi app-. Simply click on the cogwheel icon in your profile view to make edits.