1. How to download the application
The Holvi application is available via the App Store (iOS) and Google Play Store (Android) in more than 30 countries in Europe and the United Kingdom. Downloading the application replaces the existing Holvi mobile application on your device.
In the Holvi app you can conveniently follow up on payments, make transactions, save your receipts, manage your Holvi Business Mastercard, send invoices and manage your Holvi profile. The language of your Holvi mobile app is the same which you have enabled in your mobile settings.
Please note, that due to the Second Payment Services Directive 2 (PSD2), you will also need the mobile application for strong customer authentication at Holvi. In other words, the Holvi app will act as a new security measure for your account. You’ll need to use the app to log in to your Holvi account and to verify payments.
2. Transactions and making a payment
The transactions tool on the Holvi App can be accessed directly from within the account, or alternatively from within the my accounts -view.
An outbound payment consists of four steps:
- Select the payment amount
- Select a recipient from the available contacts, or by searching by the recipient’s name. If a contact doesn’t exist, then you can easily create one from here. In case the contact shows the wrong account number, simply click on the three dots to on the right-hand side of the screen
- Edit the payment details if necessary, add an attachment or a payment message or reference number
- Add your Holvi password in the required field. In case you can not remember your password, please reset it here.
- Request and enter the verification code sent to you as SMS or as a push notification
You can access a payment’s details by selecting the payment item from within the transactions overview (feed). From here you can easily recategorise a payment, and also itemize a payment.
If you wish to add an attachment to a transaction, simply select the attachment icon to the right of the transaction item. Alternatively, attachments and attachment management is accessible from the details of a transaction.
Sending invoices on the Holvi app consists of a few easy steps:
- Add or select a recipient
- Enter the invoice recipient’s details, and e-invoicing address in case you wish to send an e-invoice
- Enter details per invoice line item
- Double-check the details and send the invoice
4. Card management & settings
Changing the PIN
Card management is now found on the upper right-hand corner of the mobile application.
Swipe to switch card, and easily manage card settings on the go.
You can change the PIN code for a card by selecting your Profile -> click card -> Change PIN.
Please make sure to always keep your Holvi Mobile App up-to-date by updating it frequently (iOS and Android).
Follow up on your card transactions
You can follow up on the spending and withdrawal limits on your card in your Holvi mobile app.
Please choose the card from the Profile section in your app. In the opening view you can manage the card settings and check your withdrawal limits for the card under Withdrawal limits.
5. Profile management
Your profile settings are easy to manage on the Holvi app-. Simply click on the cogwheel icon in your profile view to make edits.