1. How to download the application
The Holvi application is available via the App Store (iOS) and Google Play Store (Android) in more than 30 countries in Europe and the United Kingdom. Downloading the application replaces the existing Holvi mobile application on your device.
In the Holvi app you can conveniently follow up on payments, make transactions, save your receipts, manage the your Holvi Business Mastercard, send invoices and manage your Holvi profile.
The language of your Holvi mobile app is the same which you have enabled in your mobile settings.
The payments tool on the Holvi App can be accessed directly from within the account, or alternatively from within the my accounts -view.
An outbound payment consists of four steps:
- Select payment amount
- Select a recipient from the available contacts, or by searching by the recipient’s name. If a contact doesn’t exist, then you can easily create one from here. In case the contact shows the wrong account number, simply click the on the three dots to on the right-hand side of the screen
- Edit the payment details if necessary, add a attachment or a payment message or reference number
- Request and enter the verification code
You can access a payment’s details by selecting the payment item from within payments overview (feed). From here you can easily recategorise a payment, and also itemize a payment.
If you wish to add an attachment to a payment, then simply select the the attachment icon to the right of the payment item. Alternatively, attachments and attachment management is accessible from a payment’s details.
Please note that since the Bookkeeping section isn’t yet part of the app, bookkeeping categories are managed via the Holvi web interface.
Sending invoices on the Holvi app consists of a few easy steps:
- Add or select a recipient
- Enter the invoice recipient’s details, and e-invoicing address in case you wish to send an e-invoice
- Enter details per invoice line item
- Double-check the details and send the invoice
4. Card management & settings
Changing the PIN
Card management is now found on the upper right-hand corner of the mobile application.
Swipe to switch card, and easily manage card settings on the go.
You can change the PIN code for a card by selecting your Profile -> click card -> Change PIN.
Please make sure to always keep your Holvi Mobile App up-to-date by updating it frequently (iOS and Android).
Follow up on your card transactions
You can follow up on the spending and withdrawal limits on your card in your Holvi mobile app.
Please choose the card from the Profile section in your app. In the opening view you can manage the card settings and check your withdrawal limits for the card under Withdrawal limits.
5. Profile management
Your profile settings are easy to manage on the Holvi app-. Simply click on the cogwheel icon in your profile view to make edits.