How to download the Holvi app
Download the Holvi app from the App Store (iOS) and Google Play Store (Android). It's available in over 30 countries in Europe.
In the Holvi app, you can follow up on card payments, save your receipts, send transfers, manage your Holvi card, send invoices and manage your Holvi profile. The default language of your Holvi mobile app is the same in your mobile settings.
Strong customer authentication
Your Holvi mobile app acts as an added measure to secure your account. You’ll need to use the app to log in and to confirm transactions and other actions that require 2-factor authentication. You can set up FaceID or TouchID on iOS or use biometrics on Android.
Our 2-step verification is designed to keep your account secure by complying with the Second Payment Services Directive 2 (PSD2).
Transactions and sending money
The Transactions tool on the Holvi app can be accessed directly from within the account, or alternatively from within the my accounts -view.
An outgoing transfer consists of four steps:
- Select the payment amount
- Select a recipient from the available contacts, or by searching by the recipient’s name. If a contact doesn’t exist, then you can easily create one from here. In case the contact shows the wrong account number, simply click on the three dots to on the right-hand side of the screen
- Edit the payment details if necessary, add an attachment or a payment message or reference number
- Add your Holvi password in the required field. In case you can not remember your password, please reset it here.
- Request and enter the verification code sent to you as SMS or as a push notification
You can access a payment’s details by selecting the payment item from within the transactions overview (feed). From here you can easily recategorise a payment, and also itemize a payment.
If you wish to add an attachment to a transaction, simply select the attachment icon to the right of the transaction item. Alternatively, attachments and attachment management is accessible from the details of a transaction.
Sending invoices on the Holvi app consists of a few easy steps:
- Tap Invoicing
- Add or select a recipient
- Enter the invoice recipient’s details – and e-invoice address, if you're sending an e-invoice
- Enter details per invoice line item
- Double-check the details and send the invoice
Card management & settings
Changing the PIN
Card management is now found on the upper right-hand corner of the mobile application.
Swipe to switch card, and easily manage card settings on the go.
You can change the PIN code for a card by selecting your Profile > Card -> Change PIN.
Remember to reguarly update your Holvi app on iOS and Android.
Follow up on your card transactions
You can follow up on the spending and withdrawal limits on your card in your Holvi mobile app.
Please choose the card from the Profile section in your app. In the opening view you can manage the card settings and check your withdrawal limits for the card under Withdrawal limits.
You can manage your personal settings by selecting Profile in the lower right corner of your Holvi app.