To help you sell online, we’ve prepared some template legal documents for you. Simply open, make a copy, edit and publish these terms to your online store.
How to upload legal documents to your online store
- Open the appropriate legal document (links above)
- Go to File > Make a copy
- Go to Tools > Translate document
- Select English in the Choose a language dropdown
- Review the document and correct any errors that resulted from Google's automatic translation
- Edit the highlighted sections to include your business information
- Log in at Holvi.com and go to Online store > Store settings
- Scroll down to the Legal section
- Format your legal documents in Holvi for a professional look and feel
Why include Terms & Conditions?
Terms & conditions provide clarity for your customers about what happens during and after online sales. They set out your key commercial terms and help the contractual parties understand their duties, rights, roles and responsibilities.
To make this easier for you, we’ve prepared template T&Cs for two key types of selling:
- Selling of goods
- Selling of services
You can also use your T&Cs to state your store return policy, information on exchanging products or services, shipping and customs disclaimers, and any other fine print.
It's also a handy way to show customers that you can be trusted, and that you have procedures in place to handle their personal information with care.