💡 To use Apple Pay, start by updating to the latest version of Holvi’s mobile app. Apple Pay is currently only available in Finland and Germany.
How to pay using Apple Pay in stores and other places
With your iPhone or Apple Watch, you can use Apple Pay in stores, restaurants, gas stations, taxis, or wherever else you see one of these symbols:
To start, set Holvi as your default card in Apple Pay.
How to pay with your iPhone
- Pay with your default card:
- If your iPhone has Face ID, double-click the side button. If prompted, authenticate with Face ID or enter your passcode to open Apple Wallet
- If your iPhone has Touch ID, double-click the Home button
How to pay with your Apple Watch
- Double-click the side button
- Your default card opens automatically
- Hold the display of your Apple Watch near the contactless reader until you feel a gentle tap and hear a beep!
How to pay using Apple Pay online or within apps
You can use Apple Pay to pay online in Safari or in apps when you see Apple Pay as a payment option.
- At checkout, tap the Apple Pay button or choose Apple Pay as your payment method
- If necessary, enter your billing, shipping and contact information. Apple Pay stores this information, so you won't need to enter it again
- Confirm the payment
- On iPhone or iPad with Face ID: Double-click the side button, then use Face ID or your passcode
- On iPhone or iPad without Face ID: Use Touch ID or your passcode
- On Apple Watch: Double-click the side button
- On Mac with Touch ID: Follow the prompts on the Touch Bar and place your finger on Touch ID. If Touch ID is off, tap the Apple Pay icon on the Touch Bar and follow the prompts on the screen
- On Mac without Touch ID: Confirm the payment on your Bluetooth-connected iPhone or Apple Watch. Make sure that you're signed in with the same Apple ID on all devices