🖥️ How to transfer money from Holvi.com
- Log in at Holvi.com
- In the main menu (left side), click Transactions > New payment
- Fill in the recipient information:
- Add an amount and date
- Reference or message
- 💡 If you have a reference number, you can include it here. Either a reference number or a message is needed to send the payment
- VAT details (if applicable)
💡 If your account is VAT liable, add an item name, category, amount and VAT %. Each outbound payment must be associated with an expense category. You can add expense categories in Bookkeeping > Add category
- Attachment (if applicable)
💡 It’s good accounting practice to attach an invoice when paying bills. Click the paper clip icon to add an attachment!
Once you’ve confirmed the payment, its status will update instantly. You can view it in the list under Transactions.
A note on bank transfers
All outbound payments from Holvi are SEPA Credit Transfers. This means you can make transfers to all countries belonging to SEPA (the Single Euro Payments Area). To make a transfer in another currency, please see our article on international payments.
📱 How to transfer money from the Holvi app
- Log in to your Holvi app
- Tap Pay on the home screen
- Follow the steps above
- Tap Pay